Wednesday, October 13, 2004


I thought everyone would enjoy a rear end view of us! Posted by Hello

Well because Chris complained and told me he was "very dissapointed in my blog" I guess I'll give this thing an update. Well first off in exciting news Sarah and I won a stay at the Anniversary Inn in SLC! Yeah it's the crazy themed hotel where each room has a different theme. They even have a Jungle Safari Room complete with Elephant trunk shower head. How did we get this you ask? It was simple really. Last Saturday we went to Dillards because they were having this registry/mini bridal fair and we entered into a drawing for different prizes. Yesterday they called Sarah and told her that we won! So that was pretty great.

The other big news is that we bought a bed on Saturday! It is rather cozy and it is set up in my room where I get to sleep on it every night. It's like sleeping on a cloud.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

I say you stay in the enchanted forest and pretend you are in The Lord of the Rings! You could get some plastic swords and bows and arrows and look for the one ring all night. I mean what else are you going to do...

November 16, 2004 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Sarah already HAS a ring of power Dustin. Her name is Sarahon and she's the cutest little dark lord.

December 25, 2004 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home