Friday, June 17, 2005

15 more facts about Chris

11. I spat in his face once while driving in the car
12. He doesn't like the new wrapping for Laffy Taffy
13. Likes his Laffy Taffy hard and chewy
14. Thinks straws in the form of glasses that you wear while you drink your slrupee are pretty cool
15. Is addicted to Entertainment Weekly
16. Inventor of the "Chiney Bears"
17. Wrote an Easter play for Dustin and me to perform
18. Is the best Dungeon Master I've ever had
19. Wants to own a used bookstore/boardgame/shoe store
20. Really wanted a Cabbage Patch Kid for Christmas one year and he got it
21. Had a really cool movie camera lamp I always invied and eventually got when he went to college
22. He really wanted my cool pencil lamp when he went to college so I gave it to him
23. Doesn't pluch his eyebrows, but pulls them out!
24. Used to dye his hair black

1 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

Can Chris perform this lil' jig over the 4th of july? He can wear a third sock...i will let him borrow one of nate's.

DRog

June 19, 2005 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home